Frequently Asked Questions
- Who may request a Design It! Photocard?
Any cardmember on your account can request a personalized photo card.
- Can I have a different card design than my joint cardmember or authorized user?
Yes. Each cardmember on the account can create their own personalized photo card. Just upload a digitial picture or choose one of the gallery images.
- How much does this service cost?
There may be a fee for each personalized card ordered. The fee will be disclosed in the terms and conditions before you order your photo card.
- How can I turn my picture into a digital photo?
To upload your picture, it must be saved as a digital image that you can access on your computer. Most photo processing services can scan your photo onto a disk. You can then transfer the photo from your disk to your hard drive for uploading. Before uploading, remember, the images need to be saved in JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFF formats.
- What size does my digital photo need to be?
The minimum size is 840 x 840 pixels. For best results, we recommend your image is at least 2100 x 1344 pixels. Clear, sharp, high resolution images produce the best results.
- How do I know if my image was approved?
Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance with the Image Guidelines and each image must also follow any restrictions set by your financial institution. Once your image is approved, you will receive an approval email and your card will be ordered. This process usually takes 1-2 business days. You will then receive your card in approximately 2 weeks.
- What will happen if my image is denied?
If your image is rejected, you will receive an email letting you know so that you can submit a new image. We may restrict your access to this service if you continue to submit designs that violate the Image Guidelines.
- When my card expires and I receive a new card, will it still have my personalized image?
Yes. When your card expires your replacement photo card will have the same image as your most recently requested design.
- If I lose my Design It! Photocard, will my replacement card have my personalized design?
Your new card will bear the same image as the lost or stolen card.
Your session is about to expire. Do you want to continue designing your card?